Most Popular Niagara Falls Bus Tours from Toronto
Handpicked tours currently trending…
9 Hour Luxury Private Niagara Falls Day Tour ( 3 or 4 Guests )With Meal, Without Meal
Choose Airlink the #1 Ranked Private Niagara Falls Day Tour from Toronto Airlink Niagara Falls Tours From Toronto presents our 9-Hour Luxury Private Niagara Falls Day Tour for up to 4 guests. Enjoy the majesty of the fall with your…explore
9 Hour Private Niagara Falls Day Tour ( 5 or 6 Guests )With Meal, Without Meal
Choose Airlink the #1 Ranked Private Niagara Falls Day Tour from Toronto Airlink Niagara Falls Tours From Toronto presents our 9-Hour Luxury Private Niagara Falls Day Tour for up to 6 guests. Enjoy the majesty of the fall with your…explore
9 Hours Luxury Private Niagara Falls Day Tour ( 2 or 3 Guests )Private Tours, Without Meal
Choose Airlink for Niagara Falls #1 Ranked Private Day Tour from Toronto. Book your luxury Niagara Falls Day Tour from Toronto. Experience the wonder of Niagara Falls in a chauffeured Luxury vehicle. Book Nowexplore
Toronto to Niagara Falls Daily Day Tour Schedule (9.5 Hours)
- Free pick up from your hotel lobby From Toronto Downtown and Airport Hotels. 90-minute (1.5 Hours) drive from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- Arrive at Canadian side of Niagara Falls.
- FREE Admission on the Niagara Falls boat tour called the HORNBLOWER NIAGARA CRUISES (seasonal) or Journey Behind the Falls or Skylon Tower. After this, your free time begins in which you can explore the Niagara Falls and surrounding area on your own.
- Full Canadian Buffet Lunch – Fresh, healthy and delicious buffet lunch at the Sheraton Fallsview Restaurant, in the Sheraton Hotel Penthouse Level at The Falls. You will enjoy a tasty meal with a lot to choose from while enjoying the spectacular view of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls and American Falls. This is an awesome photo opportunity!
- Scenic drive on Niagara Parkway. Winston Churchill famously called this “The Prettiest Sunday Afternoon Drive in the World”
- Whirlpool Rapids to experience the natural phenomenon of the Niagara River.
- The Floral Clock – Between the Botanical Gardens and Queenston Heights Park stands one of the most popular sights to view in Niagara. The Floral Clock is a 12.2-m (40-ft.) diameter working clock that is one of the largest in the world. …With time for souvenir shopping.
- Stopover at Queenston Heights – Borders Canada and USA with only Niagara river separating them. Are you a history buff? Come with us and learn about the famous Battle of Queenston Heights! Queenston Heights Park is the site of a War of 1812 battle in which Sir Isaac Brock was killed. A 50-m. (150-ft.) monument, that is perched above the Niagara Escarpment, was built in his honour.
- Stop at the Smallest Chapel in the World! Nobody takes you there, except us.
- Stopover in Niagara-on-the-lake for 60-75 MINUTES. You will appreciate the quaint shops and boutiques that line Queen Street, the main drag of Niagara-on-the-Lake, as well as the proximity of wineries, brew pubs and even a chocolate factory!
- Complimentary ice wine. Be treated as a wine connoisseur at a world-class winery. Buy local-made wines of your choice. The famous Ice Wine is available here.
- Back to Downtown Toronto and Airport Hotels.
Optional Helicopter Ride – Fly high over Niagara Falls! By far one of the best ways to view Niagara Falls is by taking our Niagara Helicopter Ride. Take a 15-minute scenic helicopter tour with a knowledgeable pilot and guide for an unforgettable view of the falls from the air.($125.00+ 13% Tax)
1-Helicopter Rides are subject availability & wait times.
2- Please note, the timings mentioned in the itinerary may vary based on weather and traffic conditions.
3-When Hornblower cruise is not operational, skylon tower will be substituted
Air Link Tours Offers you the best day trips from Toronto. You can also get Toronto day trips offers and can enjoy one day trip from Toronto and 3 day tour from Toronto.
If you are looking for best deals for 3 day tour from Toronto, day trips from Toronto, Toronto day trips or one day trip from Toronto to Niagara Falls then Air Link is the name where you can book your tour without any hassle and get the premium facilities.
Our Complimentary pick-ups are available at:
- Most Toronto downtown hotels, Airport Area Hotels and Hotels closer to QEW Highway.
- Starbucks at 450 Yonge street west Toronto (Yonge & College Intersection) – Pick up time at 8:30 am
- Starbucks Coffee Shop 300 Front Street West (Front & John Intersection) – pick up time at 8:45
- For Pearson Airport Layovers – Sheraton Gateway Hotel in Toronto International Airport. Pickup Time: 9:00 am
- Starbucks inside Longo’s Grocery Store – 1125 N Service Rd, Mississauga, ON L4Y 1A6. Major intersection: Stanfield & North Service Road. Pickup Time at 9:30
- Tim Hortons oakville: Address: 2960 S Sheridan Way, Oakville, ON L6J 7T4. Pickup Time: 9:45
Note: We humbly request our clients who are staying in close-by hotels to walk to the nearest pickup points for faster pickups. Seating is available on a first come, first served basis. Our usual first pickup point is Starbucks Coffee Shop at 450 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4Y 1X1. Tourists from this pickup point tend to get the best seats In the reservation form, please put in the address where you want to get picked up. In the reservation form, please put in the address where you would like to be picked up.
For Pearson Airport Layovers
- For Pearson Airport Layovers -Sheraton Gateway Hotel in Toronto International Airport Terminal 3 Toronto AMF, Toronto, ON.
Next day pickup
We offer next day pickup if you would to stay overnight with our extra option added to your tour. Next day return transportation only $49.00 per person extra. Hotel accommodation & expenses in Niagara Falls is up to you to arrange.
How & When You Pay?
- How to pay? Payment can be made via cash or credit card. All major credit cards are accepted by us.
- When to pay? Pay now by PayPal or credit card and get your ticket right away or pay on the bus via cash or credit card.
Our Easy Cancellation Policy
For all kind of cancellations, we will issue full refund if cancelled 24 hours in advance. If you switch to a different tour, we will refund the difference, if any. No questions asked.