Most Popular Niagara Falls Bus Tours from Toronto
Handpicked tours currently trending…
Niagara Falls Luxury Bus Day Tour from TorontoWithout Meal
Niagara Falls Day Tour From Toronto - Choose Airlink for Niagara Falls #1 Ranked Day Tour from Toronto. Niagara Falls Day Tour From Toronto Schedule Free pick up from your hotel lobby in Downtown Toronto, Airport Hotels or any of…explore
Niagara Falls Day Tour With Niagara City Cruise From TorontoWithout Meal
Niagara Falls Day Tour From Toronto with Boat Cruise - Choose Airlink for Niagara Falls #1 Ranked Day Tour from Toronto. Niagara Falls Day Tour From Toronto Schedule Free pick up from your hotel lobby in Downtown Toronto, Airport Hotels…explore
Niagara Falls Luxury Bus Day Tour From Toronto With Buffet Lunch and Boat CruiseWith Meal
Niagara Falls Day Tour From Toronto with Buffet Lunch and Boat Cruise - Choose Airlink for Niagara Falls #1 Ranked Day Tour from Toronto. Niagara Falls Day Tour From Toronto Schedule Free Pick-up from your hotel lobby in Downtown Toronto,…explore
Toronto to Niagara Falls Daily Day Tour Schedule (9.5 Hours)
- Free pick up from your hotel lobby From Toronto Downtown and Airport Hotels. 90-minute (1.5 Hours) drive from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- Arrive at Canadian side of Niagara Falls.
- FREE Admission on the Niagara Falls boat tour called the HORNBLOWER NIAGARA CRUISES (seasonal) or Journey Behind the Falls or Skylon Tower. After this, your free time begins in which you can explore the Niagara Falls and surrounding area on your own.
- Full Canadian Buffet Lunch – Fresh, healthy and delicious buffet lunch at the Sheraton Fallsview Restaurant, in the Sheraton Hotel Penthouse Level at The Falls. You will enjoy a tasty meal with a lot to choose from while enjoying the spectacular view of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls and American Falls. This is an awesome photo opportunity!
- Scenic drive on Niagara Parkway. Winston Churchill famously called this “The Prettiest Sunday Afternoon Drive in the World”
- Whirlpool Rapids to experience the natural phenomenon of the Niagara River.
- The Floral Clock – Between the Botanical Gardens and Queenston Heights Park stands one of the most popular sights to view in Niagara. The Floral Clock is a 12.2-m (40-ft.) diameter working clock that is one of the largest in the world. …With time for souvenir shopping.
- Stopover at Queenston Heights – Borders Canada and USA with only Niagara river separating them. Are you a history buff? Come with us and learn about the famous Battle of Queenston Heights! Queenston Heights Park is the site of a War of 1812 battle in which Sir Isaac Brock was killed. A 50-m. (150-ft.) monument, that is perched above the Niagara Escarpment, was built in his honour.
- Free Maple syrup tasting and tour at Niagara Maple Leaf place. Sample upto 3 Different Types of Syrups produced locally in Ontario.
- Back to Downtown Toronto and Airport Hotels.
Optional Helicopter Ride – Fly high over Niagara Falls! By far one of the best ways to view Niagara Falls is by taking our Niagara Helicopter Ride. Take a 15-minute scenic helicopter tour with a knowledgeable pilot and guide for an unforgettable view of the falls from the air.($140.00+ 13% Tax)
1-Helicopter Rides are subject availability & wait times.
2- Please note, the timings mentioned in the itinerary may vary based on weather and traffic conditions.
3-When Hornblower cruise is not operational, skylon tower will be substituted
Air Link Tours Offers you the best day trips from Toronto. You can also get Toronto day trips offers and can enjoy one day trip from Toronto and 3 day tour from Toronto.
If you are looking for best deals for 3 day tour from Toronto, day trips from Toronto, Toronto day trips or one day trip from Toronto to Niagara Falls then Air Link is the name where you can book your tour without any hassle and get the premium facilities.
Our Complimentary pick-ups are available at:
- Starbucks on 4 King Street West Toronto.
- Starbucks inside Longo’s Grocery Store – 1125 N Service Rd, Mississauga, ON L4Y 1A6. Major intersection: Stanfield & North Service Road.
- Tim Hortons oakville: Address: 2960 S Sheridan Way, Oakville, ON L6J 7T4. Most Toronto downtown hotels, Airport Area Hotels and Hotels closer to QEW Highway.
For Pearson Airport Layovers
- For Pearson Airport Layovers -Sheraton Gateway Hotel in Toronto International Airport Terminal 3 Toronto AMF, Toronto, ON.
Next day pickup
We offer next day pickup if you would to stay overnight with our extra option added to your tour. Next day return transportation only $49.00 per person extra. Hotel accommodation & expenses in Niagara Falls is up to you to arrange.
Our Easy Cancellation Policy
For all kind of cancellations, we will issue full refund if cancelled 24 hours in advance. If you switch to a different tour, we will refund the difference, if any. No questions asked.