- Free pick up from your hotel lobby From Toronto Downtown and Airport Hotels. 90-minute (1.5 Hours) drive from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- Arrive at Canadian side of Niagara Falls.
- Niagara Falls Day Tours From Toronto includes FREE Admission on the Niagara Falls boat tour called the HORNBLOWER NIAGARA CRUISES (seasonal) or Journey Behind the Falls or Skylon Tower. After this, your free time begins in which you can explore the Niagara Falls and surrounding area on your own.
- The Niagara Falls Day Tours From Toronto includes Full Canadian Buffet Lunch – Fresh, healthy and delicious buffet lunch at the Sheraton Fallsview Restaurant, in the Sheraton Hotel Penthouse Level at The Falls. You will enjoy a tasty meal with a lot to choose from while enjoying the spectacular view of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls and American Falls. This is an awesome photo opportunity!
- Scenic drive on Niagara Parkway. Winston Churchill famously called this “The Prettiest Sunday Afternoon Drive in the World”
- Whirlpool Rapids to experience the natural phenomenon of the Niagara River.
- The Floral Clock – Between the Botanical Gardens and Queenston Heights Park stands one of the most popular sights to view in Niagara. The Floral Clock is a 12.2-m (40-ft.) diameter working clock that is one of the largest in the world. …With time for souvenir shopping.
- Stopover at Queenston Heights – Borders Canada and USA with only Niagara river separating them. Are you a history buff? Come with us and learn about the famous Battle of Queenston Heights! Queenston Heights Park is the site of a War of 1812 battle in which Sir Isaac Brock was killed. A 50-m. (150-ft.) monument, that is perched above the Niagara Escarpment, was built in his honour.
- Stop at the Smallest Chapel in the World! Nobody takes you there, except us.
- Your Niagara Falls Day Tour From Toronto includes a Stopover in Niagara-on-the-lake for 60-75 MINUTES. You will appreciate the quaint shops and boutiques that line Queen Street, the main drag of Niagara-on-the-Lake, as well as the proximity of wineries, brew pubs and even a chocolate factory!
- Complimentary ice wine is also included in all Niagara Falls Day Tours From Toronto. Be treated as a wine connoisseur at a world-class winery. Buy local-made wines of your choice. The famous Ice Wine is available here.
- Back to Downtown Toronto and Airport Hotels.
Optional Helicopter Ride – Fly high over Niagara Falls! By far one of the best ways to view Niagara Falls is by taking our Niagara Helicopter Ride. Take a 15-minute scenic helicopter tour with a knowledgeable pilot and guide for an unforgettable view of the falls from the air.($125.00+ 13% Tax) This option is available on all Niagara Falls Day Tours From Toronto.
1-Helicopter Rides are subject availability & wait times.
2- Please note, the timings mentioned in the itinerary may vary based on weather and traffic conditions.
3-When Hornblower cruise is not operational, Skylon tower will be substituted
Air Link Niagara Falls Day Tours From Toronto Offers you the best day trips from Toronto and surrounding area. Niagara Falls Day Tours From Toronto offers top rated and affordable Toronto day trips. Contact Airlink Niagara Falls to view our Niagara Falls Day Tours From Toronto.
If you are looking for best deals for Niagara Falls Day Tours From Toronto, day trips from Toronto to Niagara Falls, Toronto day trips or one day trip from Toronto to Niagara Falls then Air Link is the one to call.