Most Popular Niagara Falls Bus Tours from Mississauga
Handpicked tours currently trending…
Niagara Falls Bus Tour from Mississauga Schedule (9.5 Hours)
- Free pick up from your hotel lobby From Mississauga and Airport Hotels. 90-minute (1.5 Hours) drive from Mississauga to Niagara Falls
- Arrive at Canadian side of Niagara Falls.
- Niagara Falls Day Tours From Mississauga includes FREE Admission on the Niagara Falls boat tour called the HORNBLOWER NIAGARA CRUISES (seasonal) or Journey Behind the Falls or Skylon Tower. After this, your free time begins in which you can explore the Niagara Falls and surrounding area on your own.
- The Niagara Falls Day Tours From Mississauga includes Full Canadian Buffet Lunch – Fresh, healthy and delicious buffet lunch at the Sheraton Fallsview Restaurant, in the Sheraton Hotel Penthouse Level at The Falls. You will enjoy a tasty meal with a lot to choose from while enjoying the spectacular view of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls and American Falls. This is an awesome photo opportunity!
- Scenic drive on Niagara Parkway. Winston Churchill famously called this “The Prettiest Sunday Afternoon Drive in the World”
- Whirlpool Rapids to experience the natural phenomenon of the Niagara River.
- The Floral Clock – Between the Botanical Gardens and Queenston Heights Park stands one of the most popular sights to view in Niagara. The Floral Clock is a 12.2-m (40-ft.) diameter working clock that is one of the largest in the world. …With time for souvenir shopping.
- Stopover at Queenston Heights – Borders Canada and USA with only Niagara river separating them. Are you a history buff? Come with us and learn about the famous Battle of Queenston Heights! Queenston Heights Park is the site of a War of 1812 battle in which Sir Isaac Brock was killed. A 50-m. (150-ft.) monument, that is perched above the Niagara Escarpment, was built in his honour.
- Stop at the Smallest Chapel in the World! Nobody takes you there, except us.
- Your Niagara Falls Day Tour From Mississauga includes a Stopover in Niagara-on-the-lake for 60-75 MINUTES. You will appreciate the quaint shops and boutiques that line Queen Street, the main drag of Niagara-on-the-Lake, as well as the proximity of wineries, brew pubs and even a chocolate factory!
- Complimentary ice wine is also included in all Niagara Falls Day Tours From Mississauga. Be treated as a wine connoisseur at a world-class winery. Buy local-made wines of your choice. The famous Ice Wine is available here.
- Back to Mississauga and Airport Hotels.
Optional Helicopter Ride – Fly high over Niagara Falls! By far one of the best ways to view Niagara Falls is by taking our Niagara Helicopter Ride. Take a 15-minute scenic helicopter tour with a knowledgeable pilot and guide for an unforgettable view of the falls from the air.($125.00+ 13% Tax) This option is available on all Niagara Falls Day Tours From Mississauga .
1-Helicopter Rides are subject availability & wait times.
2- Please note, the timings mentioned in the itinerary may vary based on weather and traffic conditions.
3-When Hornblower cruise is not operational, Skylon tower will be substituted
Air Link Niagara Falls Day Tours From Mississauga Offers you the best day trips from Mississauga and surrounding area. Niagara Falls Day Tours From Mississauga offers top rated and affordable Mississauga day trips. Contact Airlink Niagara Falls to view our Niagara Falls Day Tours From Mississauga .
If you are looking for best deals for Niagara Falls Day Tours From Mississauga , day trips from Mississauga to Niagara Falls, Mississauga day trips or one day trip from Mississauga to Niagara Falls then Air Link is the one to call.
Our Complimentary pick-ups are available at:
- Most Mississauga hotels, Airport Area Hotels and Hotels closer to QEW Highway.
- Starbucks at 450 Yonge street west Toronto (Yonge & College Intersection) – Pick up time at 8:30 am
- Starbucks Coffee Shop 300 Front Street West (Front & John Intersection) – pick up time at 8:45
- For Pearson Airport Layovers – Sheraton Gateway Hotel in Toronto International Airport. Pickup Time: 9:00 am
- Starbucks inside Longo’s Grocery Store – 1125 N Service Rd, Mississauga, ON L4Y 1A6. Major intersection: Stanfield & North Service Road. Pickup Time at 9:30
- Tim Hortons oakville: Address: 2960 S Sheridan Way, Oakville, ON L6J 7T4. Pickup Time: 9:45
Note: We humbly request our clients who are staying in close-by hotels to walk to the nearest pickup points for faster pickups. Seating is available on a first come, first served basis. Our usual first pickup point is Starbucks Coffee Shop at 450 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4Y 1X1. Tourists from this pickup point tend to get the best seats In the reservation form, please put in the address where you want to get picked up. In the reservation form, please put in the address where you would like to be picked up.
For Pearson Airport Layovers
- For Pearson Airport Layovers -Sheraton Gateway Hotel in Toronto International Airport Terminal 3 Toronto AMF, Toronto, ON.
Next day pickup
- We offer next day pickup for the Niagara Falls Day Tours From Mississauga. If you would like to stay overnight with our extra option added to your tour. Next day return transportation only $49.00 per person extra. Hotel accommodation & expenses in Niagara Falls is up to you to arrange.
How & When You Pay?
- How to pay? Payment can be made via cash or credit card. All major credit cards are accepted by us.
- When to pay? Pay now by PayPal or credit card and get your ticket right away or pay on the bus via cash or credit card.
Our Easy Cancellation Policy
For all kind of cancellations, we will issue full refund if cancelled 24 hours in advance. If you switch to a different tour, we will refund the difference, if any. No questions asked.