Niagara Falls Bus Tours from Mississauga
Handpicked tours currently trending…
Niagara Falls Day Tour from MississaugaWithout Meal
Choose Airlink for Niagara Falls #1 Ranked Day Tour from Mississaugaexplore
Niagara Falls Day Tour From Mississauga with Boat CruiseWithout Meal
Choose Airlink for Niagara Falls #1 Ranked Day Bus Tour. Niagara falls from Mississauga Bus Tour including the Niagara City Cruises (formerly Hornblower) boat cruise.explore
Niagara Falls Day Tour From Mississauga With Buffet Lunch and Boat CruiseWith Meal
Choose Airlink for Niagara Falls #1 Ranked Day Bus Tour. Niagara falls from Mississauga Bus Tour including the Niagara City Cruises (formerly Hornblower) boat cruise and buffet lunch.explore
Niagara Falls Bus Tour from Mississauga Schedule (9.5 Hours)
- Free pick up from your hotel lobby From Mississauga and Airport Hotels. 90-minute (1.5 Hours) drive from Mississauga to Niagara Falls
- Arrive at Canadian side of Niagara Falls.
- Niagara Falls Day Tours From Mississauga includes FREE Admission on the Niagara Falls boat tour called the HORNBLOWER NIAGARA CRUISES (seasonal) or Journey Behind the Falls or Skylon Tower. After this, your free time begins in which you can explore the Niagara Falls and surrounding area on your own.
- The Niagara Falls Day Tours From Mississauga includes Full Canadian Buffet Lunch – Fresh, healthy and delicious buffet lunch at the Sheraton Fallsview Restaurant, in the Sheraton Hotel Penthouse Level at The Falls. You will enjoy a tasty meal with a lot to choose from while enjoying the spectacular view of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls and American Falls. This is an awesome photo opportunity!
- Scenic drive on Niagara Parkway. Winston Churchill famously called this “The Prettiest Sunday Afternoon Drive in the World”
- Whirlpool Rapids to experience the natural phenomenon of the Niagara River.
- The Floral Clock – Between the Botanical Gardens and Queenston Heights Park stands one of the most popular sights to view in Niagara. The Floral Clock is a 12.2-m (40-ft.) diameter working clock that is one of the largest in the world. …With time for souvenir shopping.
- Stopover at Queenston Heights – Borders Canada and USA with only Niagara river separating them. Are you a history buff? Come with us and learn about the famous Battle of Queenston Heights! Queenston Heights Park is the site of a War of 1812 battle in which Sir Isaac Brock was killed. A 50-m. (150-ft.) monument, that is perched above the Niagara Escarpment, was built in his honour.
- Stop at the Smallest Chapel in the World! Nobody takes you there, except us.
- Your Niagara Falls Day Tour From Mississauga includes a Stopover in Niagara-on-the-lake for 60-75 MINUTES. You will appreciate the quaint shops and boutiques that line Queen Street, the main drag of Niagara-on-the-Lake, as well as the proximity of wineries, brew pubs and even a chocolate factory!
- Complimentary ice wine is also included in all Niagara Falls Day Tours From Mississauga. Be treated as a wine connoisseur at a world-class winery. Buy local-made wines of your choice. The famous Ice Wine is available here.
- Back to Mississauga and Airport Hotels.
Optional Helicopter Ride – Fly high over Niagara Falls! By far one of the best ways to view Niagara Falls is by taking our Niagara Helicopter Ride. Take a 15-minute scenic helicopter tour with a knowledgeable pilot and guide for an unforgettable view of the falls from the air.($125.00+ 13% Tax) This option is available on all Niagara Falls Day Tours From Mississauga .
1-Helicopter Rides are subject availability & wait times.
2- Please note, the timings mentioned in the itinerary may vary based on weather and traffic conditions.
3-When Hornblower cruise is not operational, Skylon tower will be substituted
Air Link Niagara Falls Day Tours From Mississauga Offers you the best day trips from Mississauga and surrounding area. Niagara Falls Day Tours From Mississauga offers top rated and affordable Mississauga day trips. Contact Airlink Niagara Falls to view our Niagara Falls Day Tours From Mississauga .
If you are looking for best deals for Niagara Falls Day Tours From Mississauga , day trips from Mississauga to Niagara Falls, Mississauga day trips or one day trip from Mississauga to Niagara Falls then Air Link is the one to call.
Our Complimentary pick-ups are available at:
- Most Mississauga hotels, Airport Area Hotels and Hotels closer to QEW Highway.
- Starbucks at 450 Yonge street west Toronto (Yonge & College Intersection) – Pick up time at 8:30 am
- Starbucks Coffee Shop 300 Front Street West (Front & John Intersection) – pick up time at 8:45
- For Pearson Airport Layovers – Sheraton Gateway Hotel in Toronto International Airport. Pickup Time: 9:00 am
- Starbucks inside Longo’s Grocery Store – 1125 N Service Rd, Mississauga, ON L4Y 1A6. Major intersection: Stanfield & North Service Road. Pickup Time at 9:30
- Tim Hortons oakville: Address: 2960 S Sheridan Way, Oakville, ON L6J 7T4. Pickup Time: 9:45
Note: We humbly request our clients who are staying in close-by hotels to walk to the nearest pickup points for faster pickups. Seating is available on a first come, first served basis. Our usual first pickup point is Starbucks Coffee Shop at 450 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4Y 1X1. Tourists from this pickup point tend to get the best seats In the reservation form, please put in the address where you want to get picked up. In the reservation form, please put in the address where you would like to be picked up.
For Pearson Airport Layovers
- For Pearson Airport Layovers -Sheraton Gateway Hotel in Toronto International Airport Terminal 3 Toronto AMF, Toronto, ON.
Next day pickup
- We offer next day pickup for the Niagara Falls Day Tours From Mississauga. If you would like to stay overnight with our extra option added to your tour. Next day return transportation only $49.00 per person extra. Hotel accommodation & expenses in Niagara Falls is up to you to arrange.
Weather in Mississauga, ON
About Mississauga, ON
Mississauga ( (listen) MISS-ih-SAW-gə) is a city in the Canadian province of Ontario. It is situated on the shores of Lake Ontario in the Regional Municipality of Peel, bordering Toronto to the east. With a population of 717,961 as of 2021, Mississauga is the sixth-most populous municipality in Canada, third-most in Ontario, and second-most in the Greater Toronto Area after Toronto itself. However, for the first time in its history, the city's population declined according to the 2021 census, from a 2016 population of 721,599 to 717,961, a 0.5 percent decrease.The growth of Mississauga was attributed to its proximity to Toronto. During the latter half of the 20th century, the city attracted a multicultural population and built up a thriving central business district. Malton, a neighbourhood of the city located in its northeast end, is home to Toronto Pearson International Airport, Canada's busiest airport, as well as the headquarters of many Canadian and multinational corporations. Mississauga is not a traditional city, but is instead an amalgamation of three former villages, two townships, and a number of rural hamlets (a general pattern common to several suburban GTA cities) that were significant population centres, with none being clearly dominant, prior to the city's incorporation that later coalesced into a single urban area.Indigenous people have lived in the area for thousands of years and Mississauga is situated on the traditional territory of the Huron-Wendat, Haudenosaunee and Anishinaabeg people, including the Mississaugas. == History == === Palaeo-Indian Period (9000–8500 BCE) === A single site in Mississauga with Hi-Lo projectile points was registered in the Ontario Ministry of Culture database of archaeological sites. Lake Ontario was much smaller at this time, and sites from this period may be 500 m into the lake. === Archaic Period (8000-1000 BCE) === According to Smith, there was a growing population at this time.
Neighborhoods in Mississauga, ON
Port Credit, Erin Mills, Streetsville, Meadowvale, Mississauga Valley, Clarkson, Cooksville, Lakeview, Lorne Park, Churchill Meadows, Erindale, Dixie, East Credit, Mineola, Rockwood Village, Sherwood Forrest, Sheridan Homelands, Applewood Hills, Lorne Park Estates, Applewood Acres, Rattray Park Estates, Erindale Woodlands, Meadowvale West, Derry West, Old Malton Village, Lisgar, Streetsville Junction, Victory Village, Glen Leven, Sheridan Park, Orchard Heights, Meadow Wood, Marvin Heights, Riverview, Ridgewood, Summerville, Park Royal, Applewood Heights, Westwood, Mount Charles, Burnhamthorpe, Britannia, Vista Heights, Birchwood, Fairview
Things To Do in Mississauga, ON
Bus Stops in Mississauga, ON to Airlink Niagara Falls Bus Tours From Toronto
Bus Stop in Square One, Mississauga Mississauga, ON to Airlink Niagara Falls Bus Tours From Toronto
Bus Stop in Erin Mills Station Mississauga, ON to Airlink Niagara Falls Bus Tours From Toronto
Bus Stop in Westwood Mall MiWay Bus Terminal Mississauga, ON to Airlink Niagara Falls Bus Tours From Toronto
Bus Stop in Dixie station Mississauga, ON to Airlink Niagara Falls Bus Tours From Toronto
Bus Stop in Meadowvale Go Mississauga, ON to Airlink Niagara Falls Bus Tours From Toronto
Bus Stop in South Common Centre Bus Terminal Mississauga, ON to Airlink Niagara Falls Bus Tours From Toronto
Bus Stop in Mississauga City Centre Transit Terminal Mississauga, ON to Airlink Niagara Falls Bus Tours From Toronto
Bus Stop in Mississauga Rd At The Collegeway Mississauga, ON to Airlink Niagara Falls Bus Tours From Toronto
Bus Stop in Square One Mississauga, ON to Airlink Niagara Falls Bus Tours From Toronto
Bus Stop in Dundas St At Hensall Circle Mississauga, ON to Airlink Niagara Falls Bus Tours From Toronto
Bus Stop in Bus Stop # 117 Mississauga, ON to Airlink Niagara Falls Bus Tours From Toronto
Bus Stop in Eglinton Ave E At Central Pky E Mississauga, ON to Airlink Niagara Falls Bus Tours From Toronto
Driving Directions in Mississauga, ON to Airlink Niagara Falls Bus Tours From Toronto
Driving Directions from Airlink Niagara Falls Bus Tours From Toronto to Airlink Niagara Falls Bus Tours
Driving Directions from Niagara Falls Day Tour to Airlink Niagara Falls Bus Tours
Driving Directions from Niagara Falls Tours - Zoom Tours to Airlink Niagara Falls Bus Tours
Driving Directions from Niagara Falls Tours from Toronto to Airlink Niagara Falls Bus Tours
Reviews for Airlink Niagara Falls Bus Tours From Toronto Mississauga, ON
It was a wonderful experience to see Niagara Falls.We were picked up by 8:30 from our hotel in downtown with a group of 10. We first did maple syrup tasting and then went on the boat. Anyone going to Niagara Falls should do the boat cruise. You will not regret it! The tour guide shahzaib was polite and gave enough time to look around and take pictures. I highly recommend this company for Niagara Falls.
Launch Local SEO
Haroon provided us a fantastic Niagara Falls bus tour. We especially loved the maple syrup tour. It was a super tasty treat. The bus was very clean and Haroon was an amazing tour guide. I fully recommend Airlink Niagara Falls Bus Tour and we plan to book another tour with him next year.
It was a great tour with my friends. We went with a total of 13 people. The customer service was exceptional. The boat was awesome and lots of fun Haroon was funny and informative.
Very good experience with Haroon.
I think that it was a great idea to take this to her. The ride and the stops were perfect, and I felt very comfortable. I would recommend this for a gift, or if you would like to travel to Niagara Falls. 🙂
How & When You Pay?
- How to pay? Payment can be made via cash or credit card. All major credit cards are accepted by us.
- When to pay? Pay now by PayPal or credit card and get your ticket right away or pay on the bus via cash or credit card.
Our Easy Cancellation Policy
For all kind of cancellations, we will issue full refund if cancelled 24 hours in advance. If you switch to a different tour, we will refund the difference, if any. No questions asked.